Thursday, July 31, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT CHIC FLICK!!!!!!!



It's time to reconnect with your best girlfriends. Pick out a great chic flick (27 Dresses, P.S. I Love You) call the girls over and don't forget a fabulous treat!!! This doesn't have to be stressful it just has to be fun and spontaneous. Make some cupcakes or delicious carmel popcorn, a few chocolate covered strawberries (ours are dipped in pink chocolate from wedding section at Walmart or cake decorating isle at Hobby Lobby) and your favorite Sonic beverage and that's all there is to it!!! Don't forget to drizzle a little melted chocolate on the plate, then set your glass on top of it (this will work as a great glue to keep that glass in its place)! Now it can't get much better; a good movie, great treats and your best girlfriends that's all we need to make our week complete!
LOVE, The Tipsy Girls

7 comments:

tammy said...

Fun idea! Who doesn't love watching a good chick flick? I really miss sleepovers. Do you think I'm too old for that?

Lauren and Marley said...

that sounds soooooo fun I cant wait to try it!

Holly H. said...

What a great idea.. and much needed I might add.

I love the pink chocolate idea. I LOVE making dipped strawberries (and eating them).

Deanna said...

What time does the movie start? I'll be there!!! Love chocolate strawberries and love the idea.

Jill said...

amen ladies....girls night is always needed....

Amy said...

When and where? I am all for it!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you girls are having a blast! Love all the ideas you've come up with this month! The strawberries look delish and a "girls night out" will always do wonders for ya! So, how can we get ahold of the lemon cupcake/frosting recipe? Yummy!