Monday, September 29, 2008

WITCHY WONDERFUL!!!!!!!





This is a great gift or inexpensive halloween decor!! Actually if you over think it, it can add up. So, if it is for you to keep buy a nice hat and make it as extravagant as you want. If it is a gift, or if you decide to make several follow these simple instructions. Family Dollar, local dollar store, or party supply place will have hats for $1. They are vinly usually but they will look great we promise. Poke a whole on each side close to the band that goes around your head. Slip the ribbon through and tye in a knot. Embellish the brim if desired, we have done these lots of times with nothing around the brim. Substitute tissue paper poking out instead, then add treats, little creatures or a small gift. The hat will hold a lot but not a lot of weight, so fill the bottom of the hat with tissue before adding your treats. This is a fabulous project, its tried and true, everyone loves it!!!!




Happy Haunting!


Love, The Tipsy Girls

6 comments:

tammy said...

Just when I thought I was done with my Halloween crafting...

sauchagirl said...

I really love that idea. I may use it to hang in front of my windows and have rats coming out of them and other scary things the kids will love. Thanks!

Deanna said...

Very cute idea, you gals never cease to amaze me.

Amy said...

I have seen this up close and in person and it is FABULOUS! I am so going to do this and hang it off my mantle...(because I haven't got a thing there already)

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely fantastic and must be made by me.
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Love it!!

=) melanie