Tuesday, August 5, 2008

JUST EMBELLISH, EMBELLISH, EMBELLISH!!!!!





You know you have them, signs of all sorts with cute, meaningful quotes!!! If you have too many its time to evaluate. If you've stuck them in the closet because you have had them so long, dig them out and embellish!! All you need is your hot glue gun, spray glitter from local craft store (actually Wal-Mart is the cheapest place to get it!) and a few embellishments!!! First, glue on embellishments (diamonds, ribbon, etc.). Second, apply thin, even coats of spray glitter until desired look is achieved!! It's that simple, give your vinyl a face lift!!! Have a FABULOUS day! Remember, embellish, embellish, embellish!!

Love, The Tipsy Girls

4 comments:

Devri said...

Love it, did you do the speckles on their too or did it come with them?

You did a great job!!!

tammy said...

I had to stop myself because I was getting too many signs and sayings. My hubby asked me if I thought we were gonna forget where we were in our old age, because I kept coming home with sayings about home. I love how you've embellished yours and made them unique. Gonna have to try that.

Holly H. said...

You girls are way too cute! Very good idea!!!

Anonymous said...

To cute! You girls are amazingly talented! Tonya, I wish I would have been in Tremonton, it would have be great to see you!

My computer is fried so I've been on blogging very little!

Keep up the good work!