Friday, August 22, 2008

FABULOUS FASHIONISTA KITCHEN GADGETS


So here are some of my favorites at the moment!! My favorites usually change when my decor color changes, weird I know!! This summer my kitchen decor has been pink, it has been so fun because my house is very Old World so it is an unexpected twist. Autumn is almost upon us when my colors will go rich and dark, then of course Halloween, strangely my favorites come and go with my decor!! My flower spatula from William Sonoma, all should have one. My "EATS" jar was purchased at the Country Living Fair in Ohio last fall it was a great time with girlfriends so it seems to be sentimental and only the treats change. My pink toaster is the BOMB!! This I do love, I also have the pots, pans, beaters etc. My husband hooked me up a couple of Christmas's ago, despite his sarcasm, he is the best gift giver!! My dish soap dispenser is the best, best, best!!! Hobby Lobby is where you will find this gem. So you don't have to ask about the soap, it is a mixer of bright pink and cloudy white. My Nordstrom oil and vinegar is always my favorite no matter what time of year!! Balsamic vinegar is my favorite, these bottles are sold in the Nordstrom Cafe for $12.00. I just refill mine, they are also a great gift!!! My pink petals all purpose solution, let me be honest....it was pink, at the dollar store, and smells good. Oh, and the bottle is cute! Do I need to say more, it just makes me happy to clean up with it. I can't really tell what it does, my kitchen counter looks nice and clean though! Oddly enough, Marla had never shopped at the dollar store until I took her there. Please don't tell me there are more like her out there, dollar store virgins, you must experience them they are fabulous!!! Although, ours is brand new and is still clean which makes shopping there so much more fun, but I'm not afraid of the dives either!! So girls, go spice up the kitchen fashionista style!!!

Love, Tonia


It was so fun to read your favs, keep us posted on all your favs for fall!!

Love, The Tipsy Girls

3 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

Okay, I HAVE to get those oil bottles. My maiden name is Nordstrom. Yea. I went from Natalie Nordstrom to Natalie Plummer. If my husband wasn't so awesome.....

Deanna said...

Tonia, anything you touch seems to turn "awesome", just as you are yourself.

Collette said...

Tonia- i love the soap dispenser, i must have one of those. did you get it a while ago and where do i find them in hobby lobby-you know with 2 little ones i need to be in and out quick!