Tuesday, October 21, 2008

DELIGHTFUL PUMPKIN CENTERPIECE!!!!

For this great centerpiece you will need orange flowers, skewers, floral foam, pumpkin stem, and leaves. Soak your floral foam until saturated, this will keep your flowers fresh for a few days. Insert skewer into pumpkin stem then insert into floral foam. Start adding flowers, if your stems are delicate use skewer to make whole, then insert stem of flower. Create your pumpkin then top it off with leaves from the garden etc. Thanksgiving day everyone will be so impressed with your creation just set it out on a cake stand and wah-lah!!!! Giving Thanks never looked so good!!!

Love, The Tipsy Girls

8 comments:

tammy said...

Pretty! And lots cheaper than ordering a big arrangement.

Anonymous said...

Awe shucks!! I just tore out all of my marigolds! I'll have to remember this for next year!

Deanna said...

wow, that is really pretty. Yet another very creative blog.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I am going to have to hire you two out just to do my holiday table decorating! Love the ideas.

Anonymous said...

Super cool. I've seen this done with real pumpkins (eeek! Fruit flys!!) and the foam ones too, but this looks so refreshingly... romantic. I love it!!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

I love this idea! Thanks for sharing!

montreal florist said...

It's like a special pumpkin. It's great centerpiece idea for Haloween. Gorgeours!!

Pradaxa Lawsuit said...

This is my 1st time at your journal and i have very enjoyed trying around. I'll return once more within the future to examine out a number of the opposite articles.Pradaxa Lawsuit