Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We brought the "Glitter" to CBC'10


Our fabulous "Girlfriend Glitter Cups" were featured at the Casual Blogger Conference last weekend!


(photo above by Blue Cricket Design)

Each member of the "Niche Blogging Panel" received their very own Glitter Cup!
They were in LOVE with them!

As a sponsor we also gave each of the conference volunteers a Fabulous Feather Pen!

We will be posting a class schedule very soon so you can sign up to learn how to make some of our
Gloriously Glittered Creations!

5 comments:

Lyndsay Jensen said...

I saw your stuff last week at the CBC and absolutely love your glitter cups! They are so fun! I would love to add your site to our online directory at simplyut.com. Let me know if your interested. Have a great day-
LyndsayJensen
Simply Utah

Unknown said...

Hi Tonia and Marla,

I saw your Glitter at CBC. I loved the glitter cups. I would love to get one of those cups for a give away on my blog, especially a Twilight one. Perfect timing. So adorable! Do you ever do anything like that. You can check out my blog at www.littletotsbigideas.blogspot.com
My blog is all about my crazy mommy life. If you are interested, please contact me at littletotsbigideas@hotmail.com.

I so hope to hear from you. Totally original!

Tina
Little Tots Big Ideas

Jennifer and Amy said...

Was hoping to get in touch with you to order a couple of girlfriend glitter cups, tried the phone number and got a fax. Do you have an updated phone number or could you contact me by email?
jenniferallred@cox.net
Thanks!

happe2beme said...

had a question about cups???

Cassie said...

Are you girls going to be coming back? I miss all your fabulous ideas!