Tuesday, November 25, 2008

THE BEST HOLIDAY PARTY!!!!!!

Grab all your Christmas packages your favorite soda and treat and head on over to your girlfriends house to wrap the night away in style!! This is exactly what we get to do in our neighborhood. Our darling neighbor hosts a wrapping party, after all the kids are tucked in we sneak out and wrap into the wee hours with one another. She will even store any gifts we want to hide down in her basement!!! She has all kinds of wrap and ribbon but of course we can also bring our own!!! Seriously this is the best holiday party, it gets you and your purchases organized. No more all night Christmas Eve wrapping!!!!

Girlfriends, treats, laughing, fun all night long, really what could be better!!!! Have a great time! Plan this one now!!!!

Love, The Tipsy Girls

5 comments:

Deanna said...

What a great idea, have fun!!

Cassie said...

Tonia~ That is so fun that you have a son named Brennen. I had never heard the name before I met my husband, but now I love it. It's a tough/stud name and that he is!!

Kari Sweeten said...

I am totally doing this as my December GNO! Thanks for this fab idea!

Melanie said...

What a great idea!
I was wondering if you have any items left from your boutique, especially the, "For God so Loved the World" plaque? Please let me know if anything is still available. My email is ryan_mel@att.net

tammy said...

Love that idea!